Best-Selling Author, KEYNOTE Speaker & CONSULTANT
Making Employee Motivation Easy.
Dr. Bob’s Featured On/In:
Dr. Bob Helps Organizations, Executives, and Managers Better Recognize, Engage, and Retain Their Employees.
About Dr. Bob Nelson
Dr. Bob Nelson is the world’s leading authority on employee recognition, motivation and engagement. He is President of Nelson Motivation Inc., a management training and consulting company specializing in helping organizations improve management practices, programs and systems.
- Consulted with 80% of the Fortune 500
- Presented on 6 continents
- Executive Coach & Strategist for HR issues
- Longtime Collaborator & Confidante of Dr. Ken Blanchard, Co-Author of The One Minute Manager
- Worked with Dr. Peter F. Drucker, “The Father of Modern Management” on his PhD in Employee Recognition
- Personal Coach for Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, World’s #1-Ranked Executive Coach &
New York Times Bestselling Author
RECOGNITION & DISTINCTIONS
- Named One of the Most Influential People to Follow for 2021 by peopleHum
- #1 Ranked Recognition & Rewards Consultant, HR TECH Outlook
- Senior Fellow, Human Capital, The Conference Board
- Top Thought Leader, Best Practice Institute
- Top 5 Global Management Guru, Global Gurus
- Top Global Employee Engagement Influencer, EE Awards
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith presents Dr. Bob with award for being named a Top Global Management Guru
Dr. Bob has authored over 30 books, which have collectively sold over 5 million copies—translated into over 30 languages—on management, employee motivation and engagement.
- Dr. Bob has written over 800 articles & columns
- Writes a blog for The Conference Board, Inc. & Incentive magazines
- Appears extensively in national & international media
“Dr. Bob offers a motherlode of practical ideas and practices on building employee morale and unleashing employee potential. He represents the new frontier of organizational effectiveness.”
– Dr. STEPHEN COVEY, AUTHOR of 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE
“When I read your books, I think of you as a friend who is giving me special permission to make things better.“
– SUE BURCH, SR. LEARNING SPECIALIST, INSIGHT ENTERPRISES
Best-Selling Author With Over 5 Million Books Sold
Click on icon for more information or to purchase
Getting Started With Dr. Bob Is Simple
1. Schedule a call with dr. bob
Dr. Bob starts with a free exploratory phone call to learn more about your organization and its problems.
2. Assess Needs
Dr. Bob will gather data and assess your current situation.
3. Agree on deliverables
Dr. Bob will draft a report, discuss findings, and confirm desired results.
4. Implement Plan
Dr. Bob will hold you accountable throughout the engagement.